The Gardener’s Log is a beautifully decorated personal workbook and note-taking journal to track and plan all your gardening and landscaping projects.
- Pages are graphically designed so that individual Plant Logs have an open-faced two page view where you can see all your notes on a single plant at a glance.
All project logs track up to 6 years’ worth of ongoing growing and nursery projects. This workbook contains visually appealing graphics, tables, data entry shortcuts, and organized worksheets to care for and grow all your gardening projects – inside and out.
- These professionally designed templates with vintage art, watercolor accents and decorative watermarks quickly and efficiently catalog, plan, and schedule all your lawn, garden, flower bed, house plant, and overall landscape projects.
Each self-guided notebook lends itself beautifully to compiling your own gardening junk journal with all the research notes, tips, tricks and information you’ve gleaned and collected over the years.
Preformatted pages easily keep track of your results so that you can record your own planting history for greater success. Data compilations and observations on your own gardening adventures will soon become your own highly valuable and individual gardening almanac over time.
- A great gift for writers, teachers, professionals, creatives, artists, researchers, students, and everyone who loves gardening.
- Use this detailed workbook as a self-guided diary, journal, planner, record book, and field observations, etc.
- Perfect Gift for Sister, Brother, Mother, Dad, Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter or Best Friend’s Birthday, Holiday or Thank You Gift
8.5 x 11 inch Workbook contains 231 artistic designer pages:
- 1 page with General Hardiness Zones of Select US Cities
- 1 Perpetual Year Calendar template
- 2 pages of USDA Hardiness Zones Reference Charts & Map
- 3 pages of wet and dry Conversion Equivalents
- 4 pages of Pest Control Logs
- 4 pages of categorized Inventory worksheets
- 4 pages of Gardening Budget templates
- 4 pages of Harvest Yield worksheets
- 4 pages of Quarterly Calendar templates
- 6 blank decorative pages for Formulas & Recipes
- 6 pages of annual Seasonal TO DO Lists
- >6 pages of categorized Wish Lists
- 6 pages for planning annual Garden & Landscape Projects
- 6 pages for Purchase Records information
- 6 pages for Suppliers Info and resources
- 6 pages for tracking annual Fertilizer & Treatment Logs
- 6 pages for tracking annual Trimming & Pruning Logs
- 6 pages for tracking annual Watering Logs
- 6 pages for tracking annual Bloom & Harvest periods
- 6 pages of Harvest Evaluation worksheets
- 6 pages of Weather Monitoring charts for tracking weather trends
- 6 pages of Year-At-a-Glance Calendars for planning and tracking trends
- 10 pages for Shopping List organization
- 10 pages of decorative TO DO Lists
- 10 pages of decorative Garden Layout grids
- 10 sheets of plain Garden Layout grids
- 12 blank note pages
- 20 individual Plant Log worksheets with 2-pages each (40 total) for notes & photos
- 26 decorative journaling & sketching pages
- Original cover art in brilliant color with book design by the artist.
Look over all our journals and planners to supplement continued personal research in creating your very own self-compiled Information Library.