Download is available when transaction is completed.
8.5 x 11 inch PDF Workbook contains 460 printable color-coded pages:
- Front & Back Cover Art
- 96 pages of Quick Reference Information, Charts, & Tables
- 266 recipes in all
- 18 titled chapter pages for each section, food group or meal type
- 22 tabbed blank note pages for each section, food group or meal type
- 22 titled ruled note pages for each section, food group or meal type
- 13 titled recipe templates for each food group or meal type
- 6 chapters for Quick Reference Information, Charts, & Tables
- 13 chapters for each section, food group or meal type
- 4 menu & event planning templates
- Original book design and file organization by the artist
The Culinary Classroom Food, Cooking & Recipe Scrapbook organizes all the cooking, culinary, diet, and recipe information you’ll ever need to successfully prepare delicious and nutritious meals. This FULL COLOR reference is set up as a workbook and journal so you can supplement included information, organize, and compile all your own cooking notes and save your favorite recipes altogether in one convenient self-guided notebook.
The main sections start with:
- Menu Planning
These include a wide range of journal pages, detailed tables of helpful food preparation statistics, and cooking information on planning, storing, shopping, handling, as well as insightful nutrition tips.
Beyond detailed cooking tips and tricks, you’ll also find 13 organized blank recipe chapters by meal type, food group, and flavorings.
- Meats & Proteins
- Grains & Rice
Each chapter, where applicable, includes additional helpful planning and preparation info. Each also contains it’s own additional color coded, blank note pages and formatted recipe forms. These cookbooks are especially loved by foodies, junk journal, and scrapbooking enthusiasts alike.
Color Coded Chapters
Since pages in each chapter are printed with a color-coded edge, you’ll be able to quickly and easily thumb directly to the section you want by simply viewing the book’s side. In addition, each recipe form is color coded and labeled for it’s own food section. This makes identifying information and recipes a snap while you’re in the throes of a creative cooking session.
Copy any blank recipe or journal pages you need and place everything in a three-ring binder that you can continue to populate with your own materials for years to come. You might also consider purchasing additional books and worksheets to add to it.
Print your own Notebook Pages:
- You will receive a link to a PDF file containing each notebook page in a printer-friendly format.
- Then just print with your computer’s instructions set to edge printing.
- Use in your own scrapbook, notebook, or 3-ring binder.
- File contains one template of each page type (460 total) that can be printed as many times as you need.
Take notes on your phone or tablet:
- To use on your mobile device, import into a note-taking app such as Goodnotes, OneNote, Notability, or Noteshelf, etc. and have all your notebooks right in your pocket.
- Once imported you’ll be able to write directly on your virtual note pages using a compatible stylus for your device.
- You’ll also be able to draw and paste images into your notes to create your own beautifully illustrated, and fully printable, personal notebook.
Designed for Recipe & Scrapbooking Enthusiasts
Now a printable notebook for all your own recipes, notes, and cooking details. It’s a complete file system and outline with blank and prompted pages for both home & professional chefs. The 8.5 x 11 inch printable pages make organizing all your recipes & cooking notes simple and easy. This also means full size stationery pages for your own research, journaling and note taking.
Everything you need…and then some…
Whether you’re looking for a cookbook to glean new recipe ideas or just somewhere you can jot down your cooking notes, favorite recipes, and important diet information, every home chef wants a beautiful workbook and recipe journal at their fingertips.
- A great Birthday, Holiday or Thank You Gift for:
- professional chefs
- student chefs
- creative cooks
- home cooks
- and everyone who just loves to cook
- Use this detailed workbook as a self-guided:
- kitchen scrapbook
- recipe journal
- chef’s notebook
- quick reference guide
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: ©debschlier
* Purchase of this item does not transfer copyright. Design is for personal, private use only.
* Its sale, reproduction, reinterpretation, diffusion, distribution, and use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
* You are not licensed to share, manufacture, copy, modify, or sell these files for any reason.
* Since this item is an immediate digital, downloadable file, it cannot be returned.
* With variations in monitors and web viewing devices, colors on your screen may vary slightly from the actual file.