Home Chef's Workbook available in paperback or hardcover on Amazon.
The Home Chef’s Recipe Journal & Printable Template Bundle comprises 152 pages of printable recipe book stationery that is ready to print and create your own recipe scrapbook.
- This package can be used alone by printing as many pages as you need.
- This package is also a supplement to all the paperback & hardcover versions when more color-coded templates & blank pages are needed.
This FULL COLOR template bundle let’s you organize and compile all your own cooking notes and save your favorite recipes altogether in one convenient self-guided notebook.
The main sections start with color-coded note templates for:
- Menu Planning
You’ll also find 13 organized blank recipe chapters by meal type, food group, and flavor specialties.
- Meats & Proteins
- Grains & Rice
Each also contains its own additional color coded, blank note pages and formatted recipe forms. These cookbooks are especially loved by foodies, junk journal, and scrapbooking enthusiasts alike.
Color Coded Chapters
Since pages in each chapter are printed with a color-coded edge, you’ll be able to quickly and easily thumb directly to the section you want by simply viewing the book’s side. In addition, each recipe form is color coded and labeled for its own food section. This makes identifying information and recipes a snap while you’re in the throes of a creative cooking session.
This PRINTABLE package contains:
- 19 Decorative Title Pages
- 45 blank pages with color-coded tabs/labels
- 46 ruled pages with color-coded tabs/labels
- 4 menu planning templates
- 21 recipe templates with color coded tabs/labels
- 5 pages of printable color-coded tabs/labels
The Home Chef’s Workbook is part of the Culinary Classroom Cookbook Series. It is a personal cooking journal and reference workbook that is used to add and compile your own recipes into your own organized cookbook. Additional full recipe books and journals in the series comprise the 13 chapters by meal type, food group or specialty.
Each self-guided notebook lends itself beautifully to compiling your own recipe junk journal with all the research notes, tips, tricks and information you’ve gleaned and collected over the years. Designed for Junk Journal warriors who want a beautifully decorated book to start building your own cooking scrapbook.
- A great gift for writers, teachers, professionals, creatives, artists, researchers, students, and everyone who loves gardening.
- Use this detailed workbook as a self-guided diary, journal, planner, record book, and field observations, etc.
- Perfect Gift for Sister, Brother, Mother, Dad, Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter or Best Friend’s Birthday, Holiday or Thank You Gift
8.5 x 11 inch Workbook contains 152 Full Color pages:
- Original cover art with book design by the artist
Look over all our culinary journals and planners to supplement continued personal research in creating your very own self-compiled Recipe Library.
Download is available when transaction is completed.
Each Digital Stationery product is a printable download template for those who want to print your own notebook with customized pages or as a supplement that you can add to existing content you may already be working on.
“One of the best things about technology, for me, is the availability of pre-formatted page templates and stationery. Besides not being like the ‘olden days’ when I was doing everything by hand, it saves so much time without designing everything from the ground up for everything I need. I’m an avid user of templates for all kinds of purposes. Once the form is there with all the page items I want for its particular purpose, it’s just a matter of printing as many copies as I need.” – debschlier
This is so wonderful for things like your own personal scrapbook, notebook, and journal topics.
1. Print your own Stationery & Page Templates:
- You will receive a link to a .pdf file containing the page in printable format.
- Then just print with your computer’s instructions.
- Print your own copy to use in your own notebooks & 3-ring binders.
2. Take notes on your phone or tablet:
- To use on your mobile device, import into a note-taking app such as Goodnotes, OneNote, Notability, or Noteshelf, etc. and have all your notebooks right in your pocket.
- Once imported you’ll be able to write directly on your virtual note pages using a compatible stylus for your device.
- You’ll also be able to draw and paste images into your notes to create your own beautifully illustrated, and fully printable, personal notebook.
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: ©debschlier
* Purchase of this item does not transfer copyright. Design is for personal, private use only.
* Its sale, reproduction, reinterpretation, diffusion, distribution, and use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
* You are not licensed to share, manufacture, copy, modify, or sell these files for any reason.
* Since this item is an immediate digital, downloadable file, it cannot be returned.
* With variations in monitors and web viewing devices, colors on your screen may vary slightly from the actual file.