Download is available when transaction is completed.
8.5 x 11 inch PDF Workbook contains 82 printable color-coded pages:
- Front & Back Cover Art
- 52 pages of Quick Reference Information, Charts, & Tables
- 15 note page and recipe templates
The Home Chef’s Guide Scrapbook organizes all the cooking & culinary information you’ll ever need to successfully prepare delicious and nutritious meals. This FULL COLOR reference is set up as a workbook and journal so you can supplement included information, organize, and compile all your own cooking notes and save your favorite recipes altogether in one convenient self-guided notebook.
The main sections:
- Menu Planning
These include a wide range of journal pages, detailed tables of helpful food preparation statistics, and cooking information on planning, storing, shopping, handling, as well as insightful nutrition tips.
Print your own Notebook Pages:
- You will receive a link to a PDF file containing each notebook page in a printer-friendly format.
- Then just print with your computer’s instructions set to edge printing.
- Use in your own scrapbook, notebook, or 3-ring binder.
- File contains one template of each page type that can be printed as many times as you need.
Take notes on your phone or tablet:
- To use on your mobile device, import into a note-taking app such as Goodnotes, OneNote, Notability, or Noteshelf, etc. and have all your notebooks right in your pocket.
- Once imported you’ll be able to write directly on your virtual note pages using a compatible stylus for your device.
- You’ll also be able to draw and paste images into your notes to create your own beautifully illustrated, and fully printable, personal notebook.
Designed for Recipe & Scrapbooking Enthusiasts
Now a printable notebook for all your own recipes, notes, and cooking details. It’s a complete file system and outline with blank and prompted pages for both home & professional chefs. The 8.5 x 11 inch printable pages make organizing all your recipes & cooking notes simple and easy. This also means full size stationery pages for your own research, journaling and note taking.
As part of deb’s Culinary Classroom Cookbook Series, it’s a personal artisanal cooking journal and reference workbook that is used to add and compile your own notes into your own organized cookbook.
There are 13 additional full recipe books and formatted journals in the series that are color coded for meal type, food group or specialty: Breakfast, Appetizers, Bread, Meats & Proteins, Vegetables, Salads, Fruit, Pasta, Grains & Rice, Pizza, Desserts, Sauces, Seasonings. Each also contains up to 20+ recipes with its own additional color coded, blank note pages and pre-formatted recipe forms.
Each informational cookbook in the series is especially loved by home chef’s, foodies, junk journal, and scrapbooking enthusiasts alike.
Everything you need…and then some…
Whether you’re looking for a cookbook to glean new recipe ideas or just somewhere you can jot down your cooking notes, favorite recipes, and important diet information, every home chef wants a beautiful workbook and recipe journal at their fingertips.
- A great Birthday, Holiday or Thank You Gift for:
- professional chefs
- student chefs
- creative cooks
- home cooks
- and everyone who just loves to cook
- Use this detailed workbook as a self-guided:
- kitchen scrapbook
- recipe journal
- chef’s notebook
- quick reference guide
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: ©debschlier
* Purchase of this item does not transfer copyright. Design is for personal, private use only.
* Its sale, reproduction, reinterpretation, diffusion, distribution, and use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
* You are not licensed to share, manufacture, copy, modify, or sell these files for any reason.
* Since this item is an immediate digital, downloadable file, it cannot be returned.
* With variations in monitors and web viewing devices, colors on your screen may vary slightly from the actual file.